Do you want to develop and use the skills of a WordPress freelancer but with the security of employment?
Pragmatic Web is a small, specialist WordPress agency based in Brighton. Our business is growing and an opportunity has developed for an all-rounder to join the team.
What does the role involve?
- Marketing and sales
- Project feasibility assessment
- Project management
- Actual implementation (mostly theme development)
- Client support & communication
- Working in a small team
You don’t necessarily have to have all these skills to join the team: you’ll be learning and training for the first couple of months anyway.
You need to be
- A motivated self-starter
- Efficient and comfortable communicating digitally
- Able to build a WordPress theme (even just a basic one)
- A people person
- Ready to become an integral and important part of a small team
What’s in it for you?
- A monthly salary – it’ll be fair but numbers will depend on your experience and capability
- Working with a talented and hard-working team of experienced WordPress professionals
- Nice office space in central Brighton
- The opportunity to shape the role and develop professionally
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]