We’re looking for a Resource Manager
As the Resource Manager at Pragmatic you’ll:
- Be responsible for the overall agency workflow, holding a centralised view of all client projects. You will also manage the people allocated to internal projects
- Manage a talented team of Developers and Designers to ensure projects are resourced efficiently and scheduled to time and budget.
- Proactively manage incoming work and project flow working alongside the Commercial Team & Delivery Managers to ensure people have the right amount of work and minimise downtime
- Be the gatekeeper of the Resourcing Process, ensuring all work is signed off and scheduled to agreed effort plans.
- Be responsible for the scheduling tool, making daily updates as needed and maintaining the system to ensure it is relevant and an accurate picture of the agency work slate
- Ensure best skill fit – putting the right people on the right job
This is a part-time role (0.5 FTE) and you’ll be able to take advantage of Pragmatic’s flexible and remote working.
The person we’re looking for
- You’ll have experience (ideally 2+ years) managing the work schedules for a multi-disciplinary team in an agency environment
- You’ll be commercially minded, knowing that resourcing efficiently is a key part of a successful agency
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, with proven ability to work through complex and challenging situations collaboratively
- You’ll be interested in digital projects and naturally inquisitive
As this is a unique role within the business, you’ll be given the opportunity to build on your existing skills and lead the way we do resourcing.
Learning and development
|Attendance||Part time (0.5 FTE)|
|Salary band||Intermediate to Senior (£35,000 – £40,000)|