Search Engine Optimisation. It’s a jungle out there. And just when you think you’ve got the hang of it, Google only go and change their algoritm. You can find out more here about SEO for WordPress and read the 4 questions you always wanted to ask about SEO.
Luckily for WordPress users, there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes of a WordPress site to make sure it is optimised for SEO before you’ve even started thinking about content strategy and backlinks.
When Pragmatic build you a website, there are a number of things we do to help you out with the technical side of things. Leave us to take care of that, and you can spend more time crafting fantastic content for your website. Here’s how a Pragmatic website can help:
- The programming language used to build your WordPress site is optimised for SEO and written in a way that is easy for Google’s computers to understand. In human terms, it’s the equivalent of a beautiful piece of prose; free of spelling and grammar mistakes and easy to comprehend.
- As standard, we will add a WordPress SEO plugin to your website, prompting you to optimise every piece of content you publish to help Google find it.
- We can show you how to add an XML sitemap to your website; a list of your pages assisting Google in helping its users find what they are looking for.
- We will have already optimised the structure of your site for SEO, using permanent links that make it easy for Google to index pages and find them when it crawls.
- We also offer a number optional extras which can help with SEO fine tuning on your website. Get in touch to find out more.