We’re looking for experienced and talented WordPress developers to join our team. If you have experience with WordPress at an intermediate or above level, are willing to work hard to meet tight deadlines, produce quality work and be constantly willing to improve, we’ll be able to give you the opportunity to work directly with some of the biggest WordPress clients from all around the world.
- Intermediate or senior level development skills
- Someone that cares about helping people and the businesses succeed
- A developer with back-end and/or front-end skills and experience
- Passionate about what WordPress is and does
- Excited at the prospect of joining a talented and growing team with ambitious goals
- Happy to work hard as long as the motivation and reward are there
- Attentive to detail and an effective communicator
- You’re able to build a WordPress theme and have produced child themes
- You can work with git or other version control systems
- You have experience with varied WordPress uses such as Multisite, BuddyPress, CMS customisation and API integrations
Key Area: Programming/Developer
Salary: 20-40K dependent on experience
We can give you:
- A great working environment
- Genuine care about your personal development and happiness at work
- A central Brighton location
- Monthly team meals
- Fruit & Veg to make delicious smoothies in our Nutribullet
- Annual WordCamp Europe Trip, this year it’s Paris!
- Gym membership
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with your CV to
[email protected]. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!