We’re looking for an experienced Client Services Director to join our team.
As the Client Services Director you will be a member the Senior Management team, working closely with the Company Director to help shape and deliver future growth and development of Pragmatic. You will be accountable for high-level relations with all clients, including strategic direction, account growth and development, financial management, resource management, delivery standards and overall client satisfaction, while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Leadership, accountability and day-to-day management of client services team
- Delivers sound financial reporting and forecasting
- Agency lead for strategic planning of Accounts to meet commercial targets
- Identifies and directs new/organic business development within existing clients
- Owner of client relationship standards for the agency to follow – sets quality standards for the accounts and enforces adherence
- Management of senior clients and their expectations
- Owner of client services KPIs
- Stays ahead of the curve on areas of speciality/core competency
- Determines strategic direction and tone for all accounts
- Leads and mentors Client Services team
- Establishes good working relationships across all agency disciplines
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability.
- Participates in new business development – client services lead for pitches and proposal presentations
- Works with Account Managers to develop and negotiate Account plans as well as scope development opportunities for accounts
- Attends key briefs sessions with clients to ensure excellent service delivery
- Ensures timely reconciliation of pre-billing schedule
- Reviews appropriate work in progress before presentation to client
- Develops and reviews proactive ideas to grow the business
- Stays abreast of agency and client competitive environment
- Monitors time utilisation to support people management
- Collaborates with departments to create/revise client proposals
- To be someone who raises the bar, aspirational and pushes through change
- Dedicated key contributor to the growth and vitality of the agency
- Good at juggling many tasks / multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline sensitive
- Friendly, approachable way of working with people, a team player
- Establishes strong relationships – internally and with clients
- Self-starter, goes above and beyond on tasks
- Seeks out opportunity and challenge
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Ideally some level of postgraduate study in Marketing, Digital marketing or related field
- Agency experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Knowledgable and passionate about WordPress
- Experience leading relationships with enterprise clients
Key Area: BDM/Strategy/Sales
Salary: £50k + Dependent on experience
- Wellness budget
- Annual WordCamp Europe Trip, this year it’s Paris!
- Monthly team meals
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with your CV to
[email protected]. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!